Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Auto Service Technicians
NOW FOR THIS POSITION CLICK HERE
The Smith Haven Auto Group is seeking to fill positions for all levels of technicians; from lube techs to used car mechanics to transmission specialists. State and Emission Inspection licenses are required for all positions.
We are a large volume dealership group where your opportunity to earn a great, steady income is very obtainable. Candidates should be able to generate up to 50 hours per week. Enjoy great working conditions with a highly supportive leadership group. Facilities are top-of-the-line and have the newest and best diagnostic equipment.
We’ll Help Grow Your Career By Offering:
- Fully Paid Manufacturer Training
- Tool Purchase Assistance For Qualified Applicants
- Training Tuition Reimbursement For Qualified Applicants
- Latest Technology And Equipment
- Solid, Tenured Management Team
- Advancement Opportunities
- High Volume Shops
- Express Lane Programs
When You’re A Part Of The Smith Haven Team, We Commit To:
- Top Pay Plan
- Aggressive Performance Incentives
- Full Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401K Retirement
- Employee Discounts
- Five Day Work Week
- Professional & Respectful Work Environment
- Family Owned & Operated For Over 45 Years!
Requirements For The Right Candidate:
- Professional Appearance
- Strong Communication Skills
- Highly Organized
- Self Starter & Closer
- Career Minded & Looking For Long Term
- Integrity, Positive Attitude & Strong Work Ethic
- Team Player, Willing To Learn & Receptive To Ideas
Grow your career with a well-established dealership group offering the latest in technology and equipment. Interested applicants please contact us today. All interviews will be confidential.