112 Auto Sales Retail Customer Service Rep
NOW FOR THIS POSITION CLICK HERE
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a member of our rapidly expanding Retail Customer Experience Center. Our department answers inbound inquiries, sends the proper information and follows up with friendly phone calls and emails. We are looking for the right person with the following skills – Very process oriented and organized, Very friendly – you strike up conversations with strangers and end up seeing the grandkids pictures, Goal oriented – work for hourly rate and bonus, Persistent – you know how to get things done.
No previous automotive experience is necessary. However, the right person with customer service skills, hospitality, bartender, barista, telephone sales, call center or similar experience is preferred.
The CXC Coordinator position requires:
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Effectively manage assigned leads according to our process
- Set & confirm appointments that show
- Work with sales staff to coordinate follow up & appointments
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to engage with our customers in a friendly manner
- Efficiently complete phone calls & emails
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle rejection
- Time Management & organization skills
Hourly rate and performance bonus. Based on experience. Some evening and weekend hours – full time position. We will contact you to set up an appointment. All applications are strictly confidential.